Goals. I’ve had an on and off relationship with them for some time. I am a creative spirit and tend to be a little…distractible. I am slowly learning the art of self-discipline and that if I really want to get things done (have to get things done!) I have to prioritize and speak these goals into the Internet to hold myself accountable. Here goes!
- complete the set of Powersheets I ordered, lots of goals on the horizon for the next six months.
- complete the first round of welcome calls prior to summer school session beginning on June 15th.
- go to the beach with my sister (and our three kids!) the week after school is out. Unplug and relax as much as you can with that many babies!
- complete the Mother’s Milk Bank donation paperwork and finish the process to become a donor.
- prepare phase one of the baby food freezer stash (sweet potatoes, squash, pears, apples, green beans)
- make 3 hooded towels to replace the teeny baby ones we have.
- travel to Charlotte for Lincoln’s first (out of utero) Ikea trip!
- hang all the things on the gallery wall in my office
- blog updates to my 2015 goals (specifically: wardrobe, meal planning and budgeting)
Getting so excited for this next phase in my life. It’s been a crazy six months, ready for the next six!